September 2018 – If your company is a large corporate or an SME and you or your staff travel extensively to meet with clients or suppliers, you will appreciate the benefits that a satellite office has to offer your business.
Companies that rent office space and meeting rooms to business travellers, should provide workspace in a variety of configurations that allows remote workers the flexibility they need to conduct their business when far away from their home base.
David Seinker, CEO of The Business Exchange (TBE) in Gauteng, says, “We understand the challenge that business travellers face when they fly up to Gauteng for business every month. They require a professional workspace for perhaps a few hours or a day or two, where they can meet with their business contacts or catch up on their paperwork.”
In response to this growing demand, companies like TBE are offering more affordable business membership options to corporates or SME’s, without the prerequisite of them having to be current tenants.
Benefits of Business Membership For Office Space
The drawcard for corporate travellers to take up business memberships for office space is the flexibility to rent a meeting room or office only for the time needed and no more! In addition, these travellers prefer a professional business environment, in a prestigious business district, close to major roads, highways and public transport. Reputable flexible office space providers should provide a range of well-designed and contemporary configurations, lounges and breakaway areas to meet these needs.
“In addition to our well-designed office spaces, we also have on-site restaurants, coffee bars, whiskey lounges with full bar services, and even gyms and showers at some of our properties,” says Seinker.
Types of Business Memberships
TBE offers two business membership packages; Platinum or Black.
Platinum Membership for Office Space and Meeting Rooms
- R250 per person, including:
- Access to a co-working area at any TBE office for 4 days per month.
- 2 hours per month of video conferencing/boardroom use at any TBE office.
Black Membership for Office Space and Meeting Rooms
- R450 per person, including:
- Access to a co-working area at any TBE office for 8 days per month.
- 4 hours per month of video conferencing/boardroom use at any TBE office.
Both office space memberships include:
- Access to TBE’s popular monthly networking and business events.
- Access to TBE’s in-house App, including all the benefits of banner advertising and promotions.
- 10% discount on any additional office bookings.
- Use of TBE’s Events Spaces.
- Option to upgrade full-day co-working office bookings to private office space bookings.