Included in all office space packages
- Cutting-edge, high-end office design
- Tailormade or branded workspace solutions
- Custom fittings and furnishings
- Separate VLAN and Internet systems
- Access to TBE offices internationally
- Connection with members via the TBE mobile App
- Access to a diverse talent pool
- Banner advertising on the TBE App
- Access to exclusive events
- Flexible lease terms
- Fully-furnished offices
- High-speed fibre internet
- Coffee shops and cafés
- Utilities and cleaning staff
- Rates, Water, Aircon and Electricity
- Central printing services
- Client services and reception
- IT technician services
- Biometric security and 24/7 access
- Video conferencing and boardrooms
- Visitor parking
As a country with one of the most beneficial fiscal policies, Mauritius offers a business environment that is highly conducive to business growth and investment and is therefore an ideal location to base your company, if you want to do business on the African continent.
Located in the Indian Ocean, under 4 hours flying time from Johannesburg, Mauritius is the latest location to be included into The Business Exchange’s growing list of office spaces. Its strategic location and beneficial fiscal policies offer a business environment that is highly conducive to economic growth and investment. Mauritius provides major tax benefits to businesses and is continuously ranked within the top global financial centres.
The regulatory environment has been simplified with the introduction of tax treaties between Mauritius and the rest of the continent, making it an ideal location for African based operations. For a business to take advantage of these benefits, it is critical to have a physical presence in Mauritius.
Naturally, The Business Exchange provides the perfect location for any business’ office headquarters. The centre is fully equipped to host annual board meetings and conferences. A concierge service is available to assist guests arriving from anywhere in Africa.
Events And Conference Venue In Mauritius
The Business Exchange’s 12 and 10 seater boardrooms are supported by an on-site technical team, allowing you to quickly connect with off-site participants via video or a conference call.
For larger business gatherings, our versatile conference room is suitable for groups of up to 30 people.
Enquire for Conferencing & Boardroom rates with specials for half and full day packages.
Conference and meeting rooms include: • Water on arrival • Tea and coffee • Notepads and pens • Flip charts and whiteboards • Free high-speed wifi • Video and conference calling facilities • On-site IT technical support team • On-site restaurants and catering options
OFFICE SPACE MEMBERSHIPSBlack Membership – $50 per person which includes:
- Access to coworking area at any TBE office for 4 days per month.
- 4 hours per month of video conferencing/boardroom usage at any TBE office nationwide.
Packages Also Include:
- Access to monthly networking and business events
- Access to the TBE APP including all the benefits of banner advertising and promotions.
- Members receive a 10% discount on any additional office bookings.
- Members are able to upgrade day bookings to private offices.
- Free use of Events space
MEETING ROOM HIRERates in USD EXC VAT
Boardroom (12 pax) – $35/Hour
Conference room (24 pax) $40/Hour
Whiskey room (4 pax) – $15/Hour
Travel rest room (1 pax) $20/Hour