Rent Training & Meeting Rooms
Corporates and SME’s that require meeting rooms for board meetings, presentations, workshops or other off-site meetings can take advantage of The Business Exchange’s (TBE) affordable, yet professional meeting rooms for rent by the hour, day or longer, without having to be a TBE tenant at one of our prestigious offices in Gauteng starting at R500 per hour.
At TBE, you will find that each one of our high-spec meeting and training rooms is an opportunity to enhance your business reputation. You and your guests will be greeted by our trained reception staff and introduced to one of our Community Managers, who will guide you to your meeting room through our stylish workspace interiors, beautifully complemented by a display of world-renowned artworks by South African artists.
Fully-Equipped Meeting Rooms To Rent From R500 Per Hour
When you rent a meeting room or boardroom with us, you can quickly connect with off-site participants through our full video or conference-calling technology, featuring the latest in audio-visual equipment. You will also have an on-site technical support team to assist you if required.
Rent A Meeting Room For Small or Large Meetings and Workshops
Our meeting rooms, situated at prestigious locations, are free from any distractions and are suitable for groups of up to 30 people, catering for:
• Offsite executive strategy meetings
• Presentations to corporate clients
• Board meetings
• Special project meetings
• Training sessions
• Design-thinking spaces
• Brain-storming sessions
• Other organisational gatherings
We also have meeting rooms suitable for smaller, more private meetings, as well as comfortable whiskey rooms complete with a professional bar service. Our convenient, on-site coffee shops are managed by a fully-trained barista and serve the most delicious coffee.
Meeting Room Rates from R500 per hour with specials for half and full days
Your meeting room hire includes;
- Corporate branding at reception
- Water on arrival
- Tea and coffee
- Notepads and pens
- Flip chart and whiteboard
- Free wi-fi
- Full audio-visual and conference calling facilities
- IT technical support team on-site
- A dedicated Business Manager to ensure that your meeting runs seamlessly
Available Services On Request:
- Hotel referrals and shuttle service.
- Breakfast platters – a choice of filled croissants, wraps, sandwiches and fresh fruit.
- Lunch platters – a choice of mini tarts, meat, pastries, kebabs and dipping sauces, as well as wraps, bruschetta, anti-pasta, nachos, tacos, cheese platters and mini desserts.
- We also offer a variety of meats, served with salad or potato wedges and cater for Vegans.